Thursday, April 17, 2008

20 Questions tag

Thanks again Laura for this 20 questions tag. Oh!oh! im gonna be careful about my answer here!

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? at the age of 30

2. What color do you like most? powder blue

3. Are you a jealouse type of person? it depends the situation....

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Italy

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? nothing..i like everything coz that's myself heheehe wink!

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? just turn on the danceable music to keep me happy again.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? the loveones

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? well, i think to put a business in Philippines ,so that i can give work to those needs job.
9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? I think when we spent a nigth in Boston for anniversarry.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:she's cute, sweet, and thougthful

11. How do you cope with boredom? just browsing my pc

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nope

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? plastic!
14. What is your ambition?To be rich and famous hehehehe (ambisyosa!)

15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? world peace

16. How did you celebrate new year? my hubby and I was celerate it with friends in Jessiete's house at rhode island.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? to save money

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? To visit my family in philippines

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it? I will survive!

20. My question:what loves means for you? unconditional


I would like to forward this tag to Jo, Monica,maridee, rosemarie, Maya, Dixie, weng and Lutchi

0 comments: