Sunday, April 13, 2008

I miss updating my blog...

My dear poor blog!...sorry for now can't take care of you To those co bloggers who visited here and send me a tags. Feel really sorry for not posted yet but i really appreciated it all for having time to showed up here. By this time ,just wanna have some relax with my two cutipie red eyes ..lol! after from the tiry days of not having a slept well.Thanks to you Maya for the sweet advised.I followed what you said to put some cucumbers into my eyes and then eat it hehehe( just kidding!). Oh! seriously speaking, i really do need a graded eye glasses soon coz i got troubled about my visions . I'ts a little blurry when i read some words or seen something in a distance.I need to go up so closer to be able to read it clearly. Im sure this is what i really earned from my computer hahahaha but life in blog's world still go on . Have great Day All!!!

1 comments:

Maya said...

You are the sweet one,Azillah. You have to visit an ophthalmologist/ eye doctor.Before it get worst.

i was having blurry vision, actually i'm near-sighted.You got to take your eye problem seriously because it will give you massive headache too.
You take care.yan nagiging nanay na naman ako.