Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks Smorty

What a great day! I got an email from the smorty that my, Rainbow of Life blog has been approved today. Im so glad that they give me chance to be a part of them coz i heard a lots of my friends that already get paid on their blogs after the oppurtunity that they got from the Smorty. Im so really excited that i got a chance, like them to write an advertising on blog and as well as my blog ready for working a bucks.
Smorty is a website that a service is connecting the bloggers and advertisers that where they can meet .As a blogger like me the Smorty will give me some tasks from the advertisers so that i can adverstise of the products and write an opinion posts to my blog.It's my first time and i hope that i can grab a tasks because they said that the more tasks the more chances of making money.
To those who love blogging why don't you try to get paid for blogging on your own blog by grabbing the great oppurtunity to sign up the Smorty.

3 comments:

Maya said...

wow that's great! tell about it. how did you do it?

Beth said...

Congrats.. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try it myself