Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back to sunnyday


Im so glad!I'ts a sunnyday today although a little bit chilly but it's better than yesterday. It was rainy the wholeday since monday.What a sunnyday today and hope it getting warm later on, so that i can hangout outside.I need to expose some sunligth coz my skin becomes whiter looks like pale...LOL.
It's funny when i was in Philippines, even if my skin complexion's not so bad ' but still not satisfied. I used a different kinds of whitining product for my skin specially for the face,just to keep it more white... hahahaha
But here in US is so opposite , tan skin is really so popular and very attractive.Have you notice that most of the hollywood star on the screen or magazine are having a tan skin.They love it coz it adds more sexiness.Wow! so lucky if you got a natural dark skin coz you don't need to spend more money for tanning just in order to look so good.

5 comments:

Beth/Lilás said...

Hello Azzilah!
I leave in Brasil and would like to read in portuguese your blog.
Put translator, please.
Visit me:
http://www.supremamaegaia.blogspot.com

Kiss

laura said...

hehehe oo nga d2 gustong gusto nila kulay natin sb rin hubby ko niloloko ako ayaw nadaw nya sakin kc pumuputi nadaw ako hahaha eh yun nga gusto ko kc dati ay naku nung nasa province ako napakaitim ko nung puunta ako manila naging tan man pero d parin ako satisfy palagi ako gamit whitening 1 tym nga nag pa bleach ako sayang lang ng bayad hehehe.ala talaga contentment tao noh hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

Maya said...

i always been so tanned since in pinas,I do hike & swim a lot.I never like to be white kaya now inis ako sa pale color ko.i feel i'm sick with my winter color.

Jojo said...

Dinhi pud ate liz...it has been really warm until today. Today was rainy and it is nice for a change.