Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How's everyone doing???

day

I miss updating here.Im glad that finally i got a PR3 on my blog.I heard that having a PR can helps a lot when it comes of making money on blog coz they will give you more of opportunity to get a lot of tasks.How i wish that i can get some but i don't think if i can't still make it .Just even updating here i can't really do it. How much more to grab a tasks.I can't spend too much on pc for the reason that i concern more about my eyes coz i don't have enough sleep good.
I work so hard during nigth time with my hubby in our small printing business.At this time we're pretty busy of working the big orders although not a rush job but we love to finish it as early as possible.I know that there will be more coming soon .I don't want to get crazy of working it together at same time specially that i can't help my husband during daytime.That's why i should work at nigth and spend over time , start at 6 pm till 1 am. Then woke up at around 6 am just to doing some clean before have to babysit kids.I can't believe that i still have an energy to get up early even how tired i am..Thank God and for the vitamin support, i tried to check my blog but my eyes got irritable and can't make it to face infront of the computer coz it's too blurry for me.It's just like i had figth with the computer coz i got teary eyes after hhahahaha.That's why the reason that i can't update a lot on this blog or checking my friendster a lot coz too much busy of work and then lack of sleep.Well that's ok! that's life but im so glad and so thankful to God that the business keep so busy despite of all the hardwork.Im still alive and kicking for good hahahaha.Anyway,i really enjoy and love my work as long as i have enough rest.

3 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

Cheers to you for being a superwoman....
Have a nice weekend.....

Sweet Jasmine said...

Oops..zilah..I forgot...congrats on yr PR3 ranking...wish for mine to shoot up too from th PR2 now..

Lou said...

Hi friend, kung wa kay time ihatag na lang nako imong PR heheh

Take care friend!

To return my visit please click below

The Shutterbug