Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A birthday party in online....

It's sounds fun and unique rigth??a birthday party in online huh!. Yup! it was a party even if didn't happen in real but i did celebrate it with full of fun and joy thru online hahahaha.My eyes came crazy reading all those lovely messages and looking those amazing graphics.
My friendster friends from any different part of the world that showered me a lot of sweet birthday greetings,messages,dedications on my friendster page that it mades my heart so touched specially to my friend Ghani, a friend who is always my angel to me.She spent too much efforts of making a different kinds of adorable pictured graphics with a sweet dedications ,then she really dedicated her own page just putting all my pictures with dedications .To my friend sweet Jessiette with a birthday music background on her page..LOL! that was so sweet .. and to those who some friends who posted a shout out on their page..Oh wow! what great feeling to know that a lots of people treated you a special eventhough i did'nt meet them yet in person!That was really a great experienced in online that they made on my b-day.Those things can't buy on the store!They are so amazing friends and i really appreciate all from the bottom of my heart that how so happy i am on my birthday.How i wish that i can give them a big hugs each of them.I love you all!!!
Oh! how i wish that can display all here on my blog coz im so proud of it.
Thanks to some of my co blogger who greet on chat box specially to my dear sis Maridee who posted her dedication on here blog . Thanks a lot! and Luv U all

2 comments:

Lou said...

Friend, I'm glad you had a good time on your bday.

Take care,
Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Jojo said...

Ate Liz, Happy belated birthday and I hope you had fun. I did not check my friendster in a long long time so I did not know when your bday was.

Hugs,

Jo