Monday, May 12, 2008

I missed them so bad

My pride and joy in the Philippines, the picture of my whole family,my parents with my two brothers with their own families the wives and kids.It's been almost 6 years since i left them.I miss them so much and i can't wait to see them all soon.
Yesterday, was a mother's day and as well as my father's 61st birhtday.I sent them some money as a gift but instead of buying something they chose to spent it for having little party in the house with close family coz they knew how so happy i am if they're all get together although without my presence. Just feel like i was with them on the party thru the help of a webcam, wow what an amazing technology!. But how bad too, while watching them eating with my favorite filipino foods that i missed a lot specially the lechon huhuhuhuh.Poor me!!!! drooling with the lechon hahahahha.
Yeah!I almost spent 2 hours of chatting with them with my hubby.I almost did miss the church yesterday of so much enjoyed watching specially my little niece and nephews dancing and singing infront the camera although the connection wasn't too good.They're all both so cute and adorable kids.I love them so much and i can't wait to give them a big hugs and kisses soon.

4 comments:

Jojo said...

I was squinting and I had to move my eyes close to the computer screen to see the faces of the family members.

Here is the sweet side of Ate liz. Miss you too.

Lou said...

Hi Liz, in fairness the photos came out fine.

Maya said...

So, happy that you're drooling with the food. coz i do too. when they show me what they are eating catastropic to be so high tech.
Anyway, You are really a great child.You're parent are proud to have you.
And me proud to be your friend.

azillah said...

Thanks ladies!

Hi Jo,those pic are my great inspiration balihn kalibutan, family is family hehehe.

Hi Lou,hehehe..depende cguro sa pc,maayo imo kay clear diay ang pic.

Hi Langging May..thanks for the sweet words,..naglaway gyud tawon ko sa ilang mga pagkaon,bantay ra gyud makauli ko puhon hahahahaah