Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lakbayan Meme

Im so sorry Maridee that i just posted the Lakbayan meme here. I almost forgot about it,you're ate Liz is really getting so older na hahaha.Anyway, thanks a lot dear!

Oh! I love to travel specially the places that has a lots of beautiful beaches and mountains.There's a show on TFC online "Tablescapes" with angel aquino.I love watching this show always coz they're talking about different kinds of foods and interesting places as well.Wow! i can't imagine how so pretty and amazing those places that they showed up on tv from any differents parts of the philippines. How i wish on my vacation soon,i have to spend more time and try to visit one those places.



My Lakbayan Grade A+.


How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!


Created by Eugene Villar

I would like to pass this to
Dixie and Maya.

1 comments:

My treasure said...

Ate Liz, ayaw ingon ana kay saging ra ang magulang ha ha