Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun Fun Fun...

I had so much fun yesterday together with my closed friends. We had a get together party at my place and considered like in advance birthday party for me(sorry guys! will not tell you my age hehehe).Oh! my goodness my diet was so terribled, of all those yummy foods that we prepared yesterday.I made my special behon,drumstick chicken,macaroni salad,cassava cake and plus my friend Joy brought her suman,chicken wings and ice cream cake.


We had lumpia, ampalaya with egg,puto and adobong chicken liver from my friend sweet Jessiette.Oh! i can't really help it to eat and eat a lot hahaha what a pigggie! i am huhhuhu im really getting so fat...that's ok for now but i have to make a deal to myself that after my birthday's over i have to get ready of my ultimatum diet and exercise hahahaha.I should have to lose some weigth before i have to visit in Philippines and i hope so...Anyway,not only for that reason.I really have to do it for my own health and so hard to walk if ur heavy hahahaha.



Yeah! anyway after we ate,we played some games outside and with our hubby and their kids just for melting some fats hahahaa but didn't help it coz after taking some break back on the table again.
We took some pics and as always... of course our million dollar poses hehehehe.Lucky we have our own "Paparazzi" our own dear Papas (Husbands)...LOL!






Oh! that was really fun fun fun for me.I fell sleep last nigth so early coz of too much actions during the day.And today,i almost missed the church coz i woke up at around 11 am..I really felt so tired and got some muscle pain.

3 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

looks like everybody had a great time...

advance happy birthday!

Maya said...

it's ok that you miss my call. God i would not dream to stop you indulging with your friends.
And the food.... I want them.The dieting idea will never be put in practice if i have those food infront of me. i'll pigged out. no one can stop me.
Liz, put some recipe of your food. even a bigger photos. kahit maglaway lang ko.

Prettymom said...

Hmmmm...nice seeing those pics ate liz. it shows that every body had a great fun. hehehe....