Monday, May 19, 2008

How's my blog???

Some of my friends without a blog is keep on asking how's my blog doing?? Well, so far so good,i really enjoyed with it although run out of time for updating.I know they're really curious the fact, if i really made a lots of money here coz that's was they thougth so...LOL!
I convinced them to sign up here so that they can make extra money too...hahahaha.How i wish that i make some here but unnfortunately not really coz i can't catch task by on time.
One thing that advantage for being a blogger is having a freedom of expression on writing and it's a choice as well if your willing to tell every details of your life from head to foot then do it why not it's free!!! be like a celebrity with your own book hahaha.. but not really me i have to put a certain limitation on what i have written on here for little privacy.
Actually, i love to talk everything or anything in short i am "talkative' person but not go far specially when it comes to a personal life. Ok! Goodluck and Godbless!

2 comments:

JPetals said...

I am not even sure how I stumbled on your blog, but I enjoyed reading through parts of it. I'm a blogger as well and I can relate to how much you enjoy it.

All the best!

Jodie

Lou said...

Hi friend,

Happy Birthday!

..and yes it's always best to leave some things about yourself unknown to others.

~Lou
A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note