Thursday, May 29, 2008

Science Museum at Boston

We went to Boston at Science Museum last saturday on my birthday.We watched at the planetarium the show about " what happenned to Pluto?"I think almost about an hour of watching .Oh! that was so cool experienced and i really enjoyed it a lot, felt like i was inside the space ship that travelled the whole universal.Very relaxing view looks real stuffs.....How i wish i can take some pictures but not allowed inside.

After done the Planetarium we proceed at the Exhibit Hall.





A piece of giant wood tree....my hubby was really serious of learning something about there.....hehehe
These are some images that very interesting to learn..


Wow! i can't believe how huge that Museum Hall is. I did not really expect that we spent a lots of time there of enjoyed looking the very interesting things.I can't imagine while having fun of playing and getting learn as well. I really enjoyed taking pictures with some very interesting images.The more that caugth my attention was the giant Dinosaur looks real.

Look! how so big it is..just like a real thing hahahahaha...soo scary!!!

2 comments:

Lou said...

This is one of the best museums in the country. My son was there on Friday for their school field trip. We're planning to go there on July 4th as a family. Glad you enjoyed the place!

xoxoxo,
lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

azillah said...

Yep! friend the best gyud na Museum,i really enjoyed it a lot...Oh! im sure your mag enjoy talga..