Sunday, May 11, 2008

A call from France...

Im so happy that yesterday i finally heard Maya's,a voice straigth from the France.She called me twiced the other day but i missed it.I can't believe that we're just knew each other here on blog but felt like we're known each other before coz we're really so comfortable talking each other on phone.We had comversation for awhile talking about everything specially about food hahahaha.
By the way, she's so sweet and fun to talked. I can't believe we're both talkatived on phone hahahaha but my phone got low battery.
Anyway Maya, thanks for call yesterday, hope to hear u soon again. Takecare and Happy Mother's day!

1 comments:

Maya said...

hey, how can you say i'm sweet ? now, you're distroying my little snooty face.
Kidding... we could talk anything & food is the best. I do enjoy talking to you.& be preferred to be bother,k?
You are as wonderful as i have imagine, full of life and true person.
I'm lucky to have you & hope it will go farther our relationship,unsa ba na murag trato nako ka.hahahaha....