Friday, April 25, 2008

Is stress making you fat??



Silly! this pic hahaha.Oh!Yeah rigth "desserts".When i got a stressed i am really looking for a desserts anykind as long as chocolates and love to cook as well.I don't know why i still have chance to think about of food when im in the situation of anxiety.I think food is just like my security blanket hahaha.Yeah! it mades me feel better specially the chocolates after i had it. .That's why too much stressed is too bad for my diet cozit will be a desserts hahahaha.

4 comments:

Maya said...

Me,too. in a resto ,first thing i check is the dessert before the main plate. I can finish a whole cake when i'm mad and even not when its good.
I love to pig out.Uban ta, ging.

azillah said...

Hahaha,oh!how i wish May we're neighbor.

Jojo said...

You eat because of your emotions. When you are stressed, you are more depressed. And when you are depressed, you like to eat more especially the sweet ones. That is called emotional eating. Bad habit ate liz.

azillah said...

hi Jo..korek gyud ka sis..morag security blanket nako ang food hahaha.bad habbit gyud kaayo