Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Under Construction

I just tried to put a new blog template yesterday but i didn't know that after when i done i got some troubled on it .I losed some of my HTML inlcuded the list of my linkers.Whewww! i got really crazy last nigth to figured it out on how to return the old one.
To those who linked this blog,dont' be worry i still put it back your link as long as i can find you there on my message list.Pls. give me lots of time to visit on your blog one by one hahahaha coz it's too much work.Thanks ! and have great day all!

4 comments:

Maya said...

WAWA naman ka ging.Di bali maaayus mo rin yan.basta ingat na lang sa susunod.

Jojo said...

Ate Liz...did you save your old template just in case? If not, it is okay because you are not alone. I did that before. I lost my blogroll and widgets...everything. So I started from scratch.

It is okay. Just take your time.


MUAH !!! Sorry....wala ko kahigayon ug tawag on the weeked tungod sa kabusy nako. I tried calling you this morning but I just left a msg. Tke care ate liz.

Prettymom said...

yay, you right ate liz mawala pud ang imo iba na element when mag change ka sa imo template and there is no way of getting it back unless you save it.

Anonymous said...

Hello the my friend.There is blog very beautiful.The my blog:
winamp
darende
Malatya

I expect your visit