Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a long nigths!

This is what keeps me so busy during nigth times.My job is printing a lapelle pins as what you seen on the pics.Each of that pins are a samples that we collected from our job everytime we got an order.
It's 1:00 am here now but i still up at this time .I just stop printing with the big orders .My eyes's really so tired but i still have try to check my blogs while eating my choco cereals Oh! my poor eyes! hahahaha.




We're working with the first color of breast cancer ribbon pins and i almost done the white and i hope tomorrow nigths i can start the second colors. There are 3 colors to be print for the whole order of 10,000 pieces,so we need to do 40,000 hits all an all just only me and my hubby working it .My husband can't believe that how so fast i am on printing . I did print 4 thousands a per nigths just within 8 hrs.He's wondering why how could i print so fast like a machine that supposed to be he was more of experienced than me hahahaha. I didn't even look at the pieces while doing the print coz my eyes busy watching my TFC channel in online.Yeah! even if i work so hard but i enjoyed watching the show in TFC specially the Wowowee heheehe..Oh!@ i love that show and it keeps me laugh everytime i watched it.
Ok! It's time to go on bed,my eyes really getting mad and i almost drop it ..hahaha.Tomorrow i'll do my other racket of as a nanny Mc phee during the day....Please my dear friends,,be patience for my late reply sometimes.Okidokies!!! Have great day All!

1 comments:

Maya said...

You have to take a rest.It might help putting a cucumber in your eye so it will cool off.
Dont overwork yourself,too.
About you not replying it's ok, i even preferred if you take a rest rather than doing your rounds.

About the pin, they are neat!!!