Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Balot"



Have you remember "balot'??I just had this last sunday,lucky without those little tiny thing hahaha,( sounds really disgusting) but it's yummy if you love it.This stuffed is really rich in minerals and vitamins.
When i was there in philippines i can darely eat it the main parts( huh!) .Im not sure if i have strong enough eating to eat it. , coz it's been long time i never had it. My friend Jessiette gaves me a "balot" last sunday.It was boiled and ready to eat.By the way to those who dont'know "Balot" it's an egg with a little tiny chick 2x inside hahaha,sorry it's hard to describe.If you are a Filipino like me, you really know what a "balot" means. I think it's consider an exotic food in the Philippines.I remember, when i was in high school.We had dealt something that whoever losed the game will gonna take a consequence.So, one of my friend lose the game and punished to eat "balot"hahaha. Deal is a deal,so she had no choiced at all than to eat it even how so bad it is for her .I't was fun she just tried put slowly into her mouth and she resquested us to turn off the ligths for meantime hahaha,just try not to see it .Yeah! she really did it with tears in her eyes . Oh! what a challenged for her! I love balot but it depends on how many days i usually chose 18 days period coz not really so developes the parts yet.If it is 24 days..Ohohoh! i think it will say" Hello" to you..(just kidding hahaha) it's almost showed up the whole parts wheeeewww! maybe i can take it only if i get drunk hehehehe. Honestly , i really miss "balot" coz i missed philippines.

0 comments: