Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something Red

I forgot to post this tagged from my dear sis in friendster, Rosemarie.
Anyway,it's better too late than never,di ba my dear sis?? Ok..thanks a lot sis. I'd like to forward this to my other sis in FS.. Jo,Weng and friends Laura and Elaine.



START COPY HERE
Here’s the rule:
1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart pleaseeeeeeee!
4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?



here's my photo wearing red, taken during our 5th wed. anniversary at Boston.I used this red sweater para mas lalong romantic ang epek .hahaha...but anyway, i really love to wear red tops.

0 comments: