Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's so freezing!

How so cold outside. I think now below 27 F. and tonigth will be snowing. I love the snow but not too much.Im so tired and sick the winter .I can't wait the spring season.
I remember when i first year of living here in US.I had an experienced of snowstorm.I think it was 12-14 inches. I really enjoyed the first day of snowing .Im just like a kid playing outside with the snow flakes .I coudn't imagine falling from the sky and it feels a magic place like the wonderland hehehe.Snow are keep on falling and falling. At the next day morning. I can't believed it was almost levelled on my hips.I can't even see the car outside coz it's covered by the snow. What a great scenery, all around are white. I seen only this things on the movie but now it's really happen in reality.My hubby is really enjoyed my first expression of " Oh my God, i feel like im on the freezer" till now he keeps on teasing me if it is a winter season.How so amazing this place that where i live of having a snow. We got four seasons Falls,winter,spring and summer .Yeah! it's so nice of living with four seasons but it cost too much money .Imagine, we should have 4 different kinds of clothes or shoes in every seasons.

0 comments: