Saturday, February 23, 2008

My apology!

Pls. so sorry to all co-bloggers for wasn't able to reply all of your messages or visiting ur blog lately .I got trouble about my internet connection since yesterday.What a terrible day without hanging out on my pc and do some blogging stuffed. Being around in pc is just like a part of my daily life.I remember when i was there in Philippines,i was so fascinated with my cellphone.I always hold it everywhere i go, even sleeping time just simple reason can't live without it hahaha. It's so important thing coz i had fun of communicating with my friends even im alone. .Now, it's my computer.By the way, thanks to all of you who visited my blog ,specially to those who sent me a messages.I'll be back later to visit ur blog and send message as well.

0 comments: