Friday, February 15, 2008

It's fun to served!


My hubby and i went to church this afternoon for some activity. We are helping out of serving the clam chowder and clam cakes at the function hall. I thougth that we couldn't make it coz we are busy of work. Im so glad we made it coz we had a great time of doing it and as well as meeting with new friends . I dnot' wanna miss either ,the yummy clam chowder and clam cakes. These stuffed are really so good very delish and yummy heheeh. It's kind of creamy soup that made up with clams,milk, potatoes and etc.You can still find at the store that would ready to eat but taste's so differents compared to homemade .It's really so delicious the one that i had from church . I don't know how exactly they made it. I try to ask the person who made the chowder but he didn't even tell me coz it's a secret recipe.We'll that's okey! maybe i can do some experiment of cooking it hehehe.I know it's so easy but wish i have their technique on how they make it.
My hubby and I are just like real servers in a restaurant all around huh! not only a servers but an entertainer too. We 're so much having fun each other and with some friends, coz i keep on eye to him just to make it sure he really served the food wihout a messed hehehe. He joked on me that someday if i will own a restaurant (i wish!). Im sure i'll have a lots of to my people pertains of serving foods. Yeah! i think so... even if how so messy i am about things but when it comes to food handling,i am so totally strict and meticulous about it. I want everything's perfect clean and very presentable looking.When i stayed at my Aunt's house and was assigned to on cooking.My aunt's really had complaint on me coz it took so long for me to prepare the food for the food.She got really irritated coz i prepared it with arts hehehe even with no ocasions. Oh! Anyway, we did a great job today,everybody so happy with our job. We done at 7 pm. although, got tired but i have 4 cups chowder and some clamcakes to takehome.

0 comments: