Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's fun movie..



I went to the movie last friday nigth with my hubby. We watched the movie " MEET THE SPARTANS" starring: diedrich bader,kevin sorvo etc. The movie was ok, sort of funny ..specially the part of some scenes showing britney's fan crying , the immitating of American idol Sanjaya that part really keeps me laughing so loud. But, i've noticed, there are some clips are missing.. like Donald Trump, rambo. I seen those whole thing in the commercial previews but in the actual movie ,it did'nt really show up. What's wrong with that part?? I guess, Donald Trump doesn't like it???of making himself so funny on big screen hahahaha ( just kidding!). I hope they show that part,coz that is one of funny highligth to watch. Anyway, i still enjoyed it even i got a little bit of disappointed , otherwise unsatisfied the movie.

0 comments: