Saturday, February 16, 2008

Four Things Meme

I got this tagged from my friend Elaine. Thanks a lot!


Four Places I lived

(this places is somewhere in philippines)

1. panabo
2.davao city
3. sto.tomas
4. kimamon

Four movies I’ve watched over and over

1.titanic
2.hot chicks
3.the sweetest things
4.bringing down the house

Four shows I watch:

1. american idol
2.take home chef
3. E online
4.american top Model


Four people who e-mail me regularly:


1. friend
2.cousins
3. brother
4. father


Four favorite things to eat:


1.chocolates (hersheys)
2.all seafoods
3. Mc donald's salad
4. doritos


Four places I’d rather be:

1.a place which close to my family
2. Italy
3. disneyland
4. somewhere they called Paradise heehee..


Four things I look forward to this year:

1. vacation in Philippines
2. to study
3. to lose some weigth
4. save money


I would like to tagged this to Joy,roger,weng,laura,jonah and rose .

0 comments: