Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Sunday Easter to All!!


imikimi - Customize Your World



Just got home from the Easter mass,i felt a little bit of sleepy when i was there coz lastnigth we attended a mass for a solemn easter vigil with a blessing of fire.It took more than 2 hours the ceremony ,that started at 8:00 pm. till 10:15 pm because it's a bilingual mass,celebrated with 2 versions spanish and american.
I love hangout with the spanish people although i don't really even understand their language but feel like im in the Philippines. They look like a Filipino like me. Sometimes they think that i am one of them too.I mean a spanish like them hehehe.There are some words like a little bit same with. How i wish i can speak and understand their language so well.
I remembered when first time i had my medical checked up here.It's funny they gave me a Spanish lady Doctor. I was really surprised and speechless while the lady talked to me on her own language.She was kept on talking a lots hahaha. I just smiled and told her that i am not a spanish, i am a Filipino hehehehe.Oh! how i wish that i know how to speak and understand it.Im not sure but i think here in US spanish is just like a second language due to their large community around here.I got a CD to learn how to spanish but im so lazy. I know some word of spanish but really a little . I learned it when i stayed in Zamboangga for couple of weeks with my aunt .I think that was a "chabakano" words but still same spanish. It's really nice to know if you learn a lot of different languages. Im so impressed to hear people talking a different languages. I hope i got some talent for speaking in any different languages hahaha.

0 comments: