Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's your Dinner???

I got this tag from my sistah Joy. Im sure,she knew it already what's my dinner today coz i babysit her kids everyday,and that's what i prepared for them today but seems the kids didn't really happy for the food hahaha. I forgot to tell Joy that Angel looking for a french fries instead of brocolli and rice on the plate .Anyway i really understand it, coz Steve (hubby) that's what he thougth sometimes.My husband doesn't really like vegestables but he loves to drink vegestable juice the one on the bottle.Wether he like it or not, he really should eat it specially that we're trying to lose some wiegth.






By the way, here's i prepared for dinner today beef steak, yellow rice,and vegestables. I really love to make my own food but sometimes i dont' have time to cook if it is really so busy bcoz i am working during nigth time , so we use a food that ready to eat or making a simple sandwiches.



Ok, i would like to give this tag to Laura, Jo, weng, rosemarie.

4 comments:

My treasure said...

ate Liz,kalami ba ana oi..sige lang ga diet ha nia makakita ka ug delicious food mawala man imong diet..haha a...la ka nako gi ban oi ikaw pa..i miz u na jud....but I know daghan ka kaayo sideline.....ayaw palabi te ha,kay kidnapon ka unya...luv u

azillah said...

hahaha...maridee,im so glad to see u here sa comments blog,miss u! gyud.Ang freindster walac nako ka bisitya tungod ka busy linya,,Ikaw dinha daghan na guro og wawart kay hilom man kaayo hehehe..Luvyah!

laura said...

kalami man uy hehehe maya post me ng dinner hehehe thanks friend stay sweet and nice

azillah said...

thanks mga sisters sa mga comments