Friday, March 14, 2008

Belated Happy Birthday Rose...


I felt so bad that i forgot the b-day of my dear sis Rose. She is my friendster little sis and my co- blogger. Even we dont' see in person but we're just like known each other well through chatting and exchanging comments .I met her through Jam's group,we had a lot of bonding there that's why we're close each other. I fun to call her a " bungisngis lady " coz everytime we chatted she's always put a big smile on her face..what a cool lady she is. Rose, even if i forgot my greetings..just wanna let you that you're one of my special friend always as well as my favorite little sis . I love you and wish you all the best with your family specially to your loving FaFahso. Happy belated Birthday!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet of you.It's not important to be on the dot but how you cherish a friendship.
I like how you put importance to your friend, she is lucky having you.