Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My cats in Camera




My two cats name smothy and mengay. We found them at my backyards when they were both a baby. Mengay has a little bit of shy type or elope sometimes when they seen people around. Both are always stayed at the vestment that where me and my hubby working. We feed them a Meow mix brand of food coz that they're favorites except for a Smothy, he can eat anything . Mengay is so older than smothy, so she's being a mother to him.

This is Smothie when he was kitten. We found him during the day of our wedding anniversarry that was a year ago. He was there at my backyards crying looking for his mom.We rescued him and decided to adopt coz he was so cute and pretty kitten.








Some of my friends thougth that this is a stuffed toy hahaha.This is Smothy ,i took this pictures when he was a kitten. What can u say is he like a model ???hahaha.He was really so cute and adorable cat coz i did'nt expect that he know how to pose in the camera hahahaha. Oh! i love chasing him a lot.
I tried to put him inside the house when he was a kitten but i got a lots of troubled with him when his inside the house, i remember that he ruined my chrismas tree . He loves to climb up all the time just to grab the balls decorations. Oh ! i can't believe cat love doing it.He was really so fascinated with the round stuffed like small kids cuddling with those things.One time when i left him alone. I cameback the house like a disaster was so messy. My tree was fell down and with a lots of broken balls around the floor.


So, now i keep him stay at the vestment with Mengay. Anyway, they are so comfortable to hangout each other on the chair,watching with us working like our boss hahahaa, look he's a little grumpy on this pic......


2 comments:

Babette said...

Hi Liz, love the name of your cat Menggay. LOL Where are you in MA?

Anonymous said...

ooh your cat very funny,it seems your cat is smile