Friday, March 7, 2008

What a cute Movie!!!

We had a great time of watching an ENCHANTED movie this afternoon with Leona and Angel (Joy's kids).I'ts fun and exciting coz it's a first experienced of my hubby and I with kids in the movie theather hahahaha.I dont' know what's going on when we're there but joy told me that they're good and behaving if it is a movie time.Im glad that they're both well behaved and had great fun of it .I thougth that they will get bored and im sure got a trouble with them hahahaha but everything was fine and quitely concentrate watching over it except the hubby fell sleep hahaha not really his type.Anyway, just for the kid's treat only. Im not really a fun with animated/cartoon movies since when i was kid. But i can't believe felt like a kid when i watched the movie.
The movie was really great, its funny with magical-musical and comedy..About the story of a beautiful princess banished with the evil queen..and the story turns into a reality. It' more getting fun when i seen places the area of Manhattan, the Grand central park in New york.Oh! i really remember the place.I took a lots of pictures, the last time when i visited there during vacation.

3 comments:

Lou said...

I'm glad to know you had fun! Take care.

Prettymom said...

ohh, so it is like a family movie date.hey ate liz got the chance to visit our group knina grabe noh may mga members na pla na nag babangayan. why not make a new topic para ice breaker sa maiinit ang ulo hehhe

My treasure said...

Ate Liz,pwede ka na pala maging NAnay.