Monday, March 24, 2008

Yummy,Yummy,Yummy!!!


Are you stiil remember this stuffs??I'ts a beko (sweet rice) and fried fish tilapia with tomato.I really missed this kind of foods.I got this sweet rice from my friend Jessiette and i bougth the fish and banana leaves at the Pricerite Store. Oh! i lovethe fish specially fish that from Philippines. I dn't really care how so smell fishy it is in my house and my hubby he doesn't really care either as long as i enjoyed it. Anyway not really too bad too bad the fish than the dried fish(bulad) Everytime i fried fish , always get ready with my super power scented candles at my side and other spray stuffed hahahahaha. I love dried fish too ., but i can fried it outside coz it's really sooo strong.
I can't believe that i can still eat this kind of food again. I really missed the food in the Philippines. It's been long time i never had it.When i was chatting my family last saturday, i really showed them on cam. They're really surprised when they saw it, hahahaaha coz sometimes they chased me a lot on cam everytime they made something there specially my favorite foods.

We ordered a chinese foods yesterday on my Easter celebration and beko is my dessert with matching coffee . The fried fish....i can't save it at all from the day that i cook it.I'ts just enough for me to eat for twice a day with my rice hahahaha.. but i shared some to my friend Joy this yummy foods. Oh! i forgot to take a pictures with my " kamoteng suman" that i made last week.That was really so good. OMG! what happen to my diet now hahahaha....

4 comments:

rojoy said...

Hi Liz for a reason imong message box is not working but anyway naa ko tag para nmo http://rojoy.blogspot.com/2008/03/jown-sent-me-this-tag.html

laura said...

yummy naman nito tirhan u me ha hehehe...have a nice day

Amy said...

wow, kalami anang isda uy! mingaw na jud ko kaon ana. wink*

salamat sa bisita! have a nice day:)

Cherryl Roda Smtih said...

kalami naman lang ana io gai ko beh... hay mingaw naku ana nga mga food, wala man diri pilit oi.