Saturday, March 1, 2008

My cute little Nephew..




My brother in Philippines sent me a picture to his 3rd baby boy John Carlo. He was born yesterday Feb.29 2008. What a cute and beautiful baby he is.Oh! im sure another need a support from me for milk ohohohoh!!, anyway that's Ok, i love them so much. He's big baby weighing 7.9 lbs.Im so thankful to God that my sister inlaw had no problem during her delivery and as well as the baby too except for only something found after birth ,a tiny little skin attached inside his mouth. The doctors want him to stay for couple of days just for an observation .I hope not really a big problem.
When i saw the pics i got a little drama coz i miss them so much.How i wish this year i can really make it to visit there in philippines coz i can't wait to see them specially the kids. Actually, i got 1 niece and 3 nephews in family. They really made me so happy everytime i see them on webcam singing, dancing and talking to me.What an amazing technology that we can still see and communicate them. Sometimes , they keep on asking me that when they can see in person. They're so cute and adorable, and im so excited to see them soon.

5 comments:

rojoy said...

oh you never mention this to me, cute nya Liz, wow a leap year baby

Prettymom said...

hay ka buyag man sa baby ate liz. and good i can now leave a comments hehehe

laura said...

wow cute man kaayo,hehehe mana sa tita,kaw kylan man diay?hehehe have a nice monday friend good i can leave msg now hehehe

Maria said...

cute baby...wow leap year pa talaga!

Babette said...

He's a cute baby. :)